Thursday, July 22, 2010

Irish Bear with a huge cock.


Now I love Bears, but I have never seen one with what I would call a truly huge cock...until now. I was bored witless and going no where fast on BBRTS when this guy hit me up with a cock pick and invited me over to get pounded.
The photo revealed a large looking uncut cock which immediately got my attention. I jumped in the car and said I would call him upon arrival. When he answered the phone it was with a gruff sounding Irish accent. Mmmm!
The door of his apartment opened to reveal a tall, hot bear who proceeded to pounce on me and begin a furious and very capable kissing session, whilst pressing his ever growing bulge against mine.
Then...he whipped it out.

It was far, far more impressive than the picture suggested, being close to 9 inches long, fatter than the inside of a toilet paper roll, with an even fatter head, incredibly long foreskin and encrusted with angry looking veins. I leapt on it, sucking madly and chewing like a maniac on the foreskin. This got him worked up into a lather, and he quickly turned me around, bent me over his kitchen table, spat on it and proceeded to fuck me like crazy.
Soon we were on the floor, and cameras were flying to document the occasion, Eventually he asked in his Irish brogue "would you like me to cum in you now then?" Of course I did.
Then it happened. He moaned and groaned and panted and shot violently in my butt before pulling out and oozing all over the carpet (see photo).
Oh and he text messaged me later that he would love to do it again ay time I wanted... to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment