Thursday, July 22, 2010

Arab muscle pump

Last week I decided to visit a cruise club here which I have not been to in years. Normally I give it a wide berth as it attracts a young fashion mad 'posey crowd' which (other than the 'young') is not my thing. Nevertheless, a few of my BB buddies have had great success there so I thought I would have a quick look.
Of course, the old fashion crowd were there in full force, AND as is always the case in this town, most of them were tweaking off their heads on meth. Yecch. One hot guy even asked me if I could "try and get him hard" 'cause he was on meth. Hmmm. Funnily enough I do not see it as my job to help guys overcome their drugs and get an erection.
So I waited a while and observed. There was this one guy - young, tall, shirtless and incredibly hairy hot Arab. Everyone in the place was flirting with him outrageously and he was loving it. I settled myself into a room with the door open, pulled down the top of my jeans to reveal my arse and waited.
I have to say i couldn't stop looking at Mr Arab, but had no expectation that he was interested in me, then in the room he came. Quickly he pushed my head onto his hard stumpy cut cock and got me sucking away before almost throwing me on my back and pushing it in. Now the room was a mirror room so both of us could look up to the ceiling and view the entire fuck. Woah! It was super super hot! Soon he asked my favourite question.. "Can I cum inside you?". Fuck yes! He blew furiously, whipped it out, wiped it off and ran out.
Then for the next half hour, he would walk past the room from time to time and sneak me a cheeky grin. Then in he came again and began round 2. This time he took more time, putting it in and out of me slowly and really making my butt feel it. Befoer long, he pulled out his iPhone and video-d the process of putting it in and easing it our of my butt for several minutes. Fuck what a turn on! Soon sadly, it was too much for him to bear and he shot again.
Hopefully I will see him again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment