Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot Punky fantasy round 2


Yes I have been away for work and have been in the sexual desert lately, so it was great to hear from my Punky young fantasy top on the weekend.
As before, he opened the door in his t shirt and track suit pants and ushered me upstairs (the flatmates were home this time). We had barely started kissing when I looked down to see a tent in his track pants as he sported the most rock solid, fat vertical hard on. Luckily this guy is not of the 'pump and dump' school and likes to take his time. 20 minutes of intense kissing, mutual cock sucking and body grinding later....I lubed up his torpedo cock and slowly sat down on it. It takes me a few minutes of slow riding to get used to it as it's incredibly hard and fat, but when I do....I could ride that fucker all day. As a top, he is remarkably skilled for a 23 year old, and loves fucking guys older than himself so...I am a happy man.
Over an hour of fucking later and he was really ready to cum, and when he did it was quite spectacular - panting, moaning and throbbing inside my arse, and he likes to stay in there for a few minutes afterwards. Mmmmmm.
Well I am hoping this is the start of a long and fruitful fuckbuddy relationship. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment