Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Power topping with a fuck buddy


There's nothing I like more than riding a cock. Except maybe for a top who lets me ride them and take total control -and my fuck buddy Mr P. always does that. We had been trying to arrange a hookup for a week when I got the office cold and had to cancel so it was with great enthusiasm on both our parts that we finally got it together last Thursday.
Now Mr P. loves my butt - passionately loves it. And he loves nothing better than lying on his back and having me sit on it. This is when my pig power bottom personality really comes out. I refuse to let him thrust, and take total control, constantly teasing him and denying him the chance to stick it all the way in until I am ready. And I always sit all the way down when he least expects it, leaving him panting for more.
Me: 'You want to go all the way inside don't you?'
Mr P: 'Oh my God yes'.
Me: 'Not yet'.
It's tremendous fun, and Mr P.'s cock is large and uncut, so I am of course in my element.
We may not get together as often as we would like, but it's always fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment