Monday, June 21, 2010

Same guy, different outcome

It's funny how 2 fucks with the same guy can turn out so differently.
I recently met up with a guy from BBRTS - Maori, large uncut knob. I rode it for nearly half and hour and the sensations were amazing - hard yet with that sliding smoothness that comes from being fucked by a cock with a foreskin. He was in heaven, moaning and groaning and I found it very easy to control the mood as I rode it.
Yesterday, we hooked up for a repeat. It was somewhat less-than. Firstly, he had some poppers and wasn't quite as hard as he should have been. This made for difficult entry and he had trouble keeping it in on more than one occasion. Secondly, his vocal enthusiasm was absent. I do like to hear a top let me know that he is enjoying the fuck as much as me. Don't get me wrong, Jeff Stryker like "you love that big cock, don't you?" exclamations really don't do it for me, but I do like to hear something. Thirdly, he came within less than 5 minutes. Not quite 'baboon sex' but pretty close.
I am hoping he was just having an off day and that we can perhaps have a repeat of our first encounter at some stage. Time will tell....

1 comment:

  1. I have had some inconsistent fucks. It always makes me wonder if it was just an off day, or whether my judgment was just bad.

    Fingers crossed it was the former, for you.

    ReplyDelete