Sunday, June 20, 2010

4 loads, 4 dud fucks

For some bottoms who love to be bred, the load is the goal and the fuck itself is less important. For me that is not the case. Yes I love it when a guy madly unloads in me but the process of getting there is equally important. A dud fuck is a dud fuck whether the guy unloads or not. And yesterday I had 4!
Off to the sauna I went on a dull and cold Sunday afternoon, in search of the warmth of the steam room, and hopefully a great fuck. I had 4 fucks which all deposited loads, yet all 4 were boring, and almost identical.
1 - All 4 cocks were circumcised which was ok, but I was hoping for at least 1 uncut knob.
2 - All were around 4 inches long, which is also ok but again was hoping for a biggie at some stage.
3 - None of the guys could get fully hard. Sadly the phenomenon of 'Mr Floppy' has dramatically increased in my home town over the last 6 or 7 years. If I had a dollar for ever time I heard "sorry mate I can't get hard, I've had too much drink/meth/E/dope etc..." I would be rich indeed. Also, note to tops - a half hard cock can actually be quite uncomfortable/bordering on painful.
4 - All came within only a few thrusts.
Am off to meet a new fuck buddy today who has 8 inches of uncut glory, so things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment