Thursday, June 10, 2010

Secret Obsessions Fulfilled

Yes unbelievably, it can happen. Sexual fantasies do occasionally come true and shockingly, they can be as exciting as you expected!
Yesterday, whilst trolling BBRTS, I came across a photo of a rather large, hard circumcised 'torpedo' cock stretched out atop a can of Red Bull.
Naturally, I sent him a message of admiration, which began a chat.
He was 23 and fond of 'older guys'. Hmmm... I don't always love feeling included in that category.
Turns out he lives 3 minutes walk from me and invited me to come round and ride it.
When he opened the door, there stood my fantasy come true. Young, skinny, Punky hair, geeky glasses and tattoos.
Soon we were naked and kissing furiously, followed by in intense 69 (something I normally don't love). His cock was much more impressive in real life - about 7 inches long but very fat and pressed up against his stomach at an angle which only younger guys seem to own.
And then moaning about how hot my furry arse was, he began to rim the living daylights out of it. Wow. I had to have it in me.
"Im going to sit on it' I exclaimed and planted myself down on it. I have to admit it was slightly painful at first as it was extremely fat but as I relaxed into it, the ride became smoother and smoother.
I sat on top. We kissed madly. He doggied me. I sat on it again. We stopped fucking and sucked each others cocks. I sat on it again. Soon I became aware (as bottoms sometimes can) that his body was indicating he wanted to cum soon.
"You want to shoot in me now don't you?"
"Yes".
I was straight on my knees. He pumped madly until his breath quickened and shortened and he was spewing a huge load inside me. He stayed in for some time before pulling out with a shudder and supporting my body while I jerked off all over his bed.
All this fun...AND he lives around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment