Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OMG!

Last Friday I decided to visit a sauna a little way from my house which I rarely go to. It's in the 'burbs and attracts a mixed crowd but quite a lot of younger guys and guys from non-Anglo backgrounds in particular. Mmmm.
So I took a room with a mattress, lay down with my jeans half pulled down exposing the top of my furry arse, and waited. Being Fri night, there were quite a few young guys just wandering around posing away so I anticipated a wait until I got some serious action. And wait I did.
Some hours and a few fumbles later, into my room came the hottest guy. He was not really my usual type - tall, maybe only 21, very Nordic blonde and hairless, though with a cheeky grin and the hottest bubble butt I have ever seen. Then out it came - THE single biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. Almost 11 inches long, extremely fat, hard and uncut with a sharp bend to the right. OMG!!! Within seconds I was sniffing away on the poppers and backing onto it like my life depended on it. Soon I had him on his back and I was riding that mother all the way down. He was a little wired which normally doesn't do it for me, but it seemed just enough that he was still able to stay comitted to the moment.
After 20 minutes or so of furious fucking, he whipped out the monster and blew all over my back. Although I was a little disappointed he didn't shoot inside me, all was forgiven as he cradled my butt and held me tight while I shot all over the mat.
Man I love it when life throws these little surprises at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment