Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Torpedo

I love cock. I love sitting on it. I love getting it doggy style. I love it, period.
I do, like many guys have some favourite types of cock. I am especially fond of uncut cocks. If a cock is over 8 inches my face lights up (though I have been fucked supremely well by some guys with what I would call small dicks). The one type of cock that really gets me going though is one that is both rock hard and fat. Yes girth hits the spot for me.
And of all the fat varieties of cock, 'the torpedo' (skinnier at the head and wide at the base) is the King.
It was one of these that I had the pleasure of knowing well last week.
This guy has been buzzing me on Gaydar for some time but always talked safe so I ignored him. Then last week on bbrts, he found me.
"Can you come over now?"
"Absolutely" - he was only 15 mins away.
The door opened to reveal a tall hairy Bear who proceeded to whip open his pants and out sprang 7 inches of the hardest, fattest, severely circumcised Torpedo cock I have ever seen. And, he was of the 'spit and shove' camp. Mmmm, my favourite.
Before I could say 'hallelujah', I was on my knees copping it doggy style. For approximately 20 minutes we alternated between this and me riding it enthusiastically. It was rock hard and its tapering width stretched me wide with every stroke.
Then I knew it was nearly that time. With some tops, as a bottom you can feel when they are getting closer. It's a strange sensation but the way your butt grips their cock starts to change. You pulsate. Your arse loosens and tightens. The texture starts to feel different and then they start to shiver and pant and you know it's coming. And when it did, I was in heaven - the Torpedo pulsed and throbbed and shot wave after wave of seed deep in me.
Totally satisfied, I pulled my jeans on (butt still full of jizz) and made my way back to my car with a huge smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment