Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Baboon" sex

Once a very good female friend and I were talking about sex when she exclaimed that the thing she hates most is when guys perform 'baboon sex'.
"What?" was my reply.
"You know - 6 thrusts and they cum".
"Aah yes now I know".
Sadly, 'baboon sex' is all too common. I like to think in some way it is because my arse is so fucking hot that they cannot contain themselves and they shoot. This may be true, however there is no denying that for a bottom, baboon sex can be highly unfulfilling.
Picture it. You are lubed up, in goes a rock hard cock and within seconds you are feeling all the beloved sensations of being fucked. Your butt quickly settles around the cock and you anticipate a great ride. 10 seonds later the top is huffing and puffing and it's all over.
"Thanks mate" he exclaims as he wipes his cock, leaving your gaping hole feverishly twitching and gagging for more.
For me, the ultimate goal of a fuck is certainly to get a load, but I love the whole procedure of getting there. And I like to settle in and enjoy the ride so really it needs to take a while.
Yes, I like a guy to be a bit of an animal in the sack, just not a baboon.

No comments:

Post a Comment